کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

A lion was asleep in the sun one day. A little mouse came out to play. The little mouse ran up the lion’s neck and slid down his back. The lion caught him with a great big smack!

“I’m going to eat you!” the lion roared, his mouth open wide.

“No, no, please don’t!” the little mouse cried. “Be kind to me, and one day I’ll help you.”

“I’m a lion! You’re a mouse! What can you do?” The lion laughed, very hard, and the mouse ran away.

But the mouse was out walking the very next day. He heard a big roar, and squeaked when he saw the king of the jungle tied to a tree. But the mouse had a plan to set him free. The mouse worked quickly, and chewed through the rope.

The lion said, “Oh little...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : a.frznh
واکنش‌ها[ی پسندها] KãrMãW

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

Viola and her twin brother are shipwrecked in an enemy country. Viola thinks her brother is dead. She is alone and needs a job so she puts on boys’ clothes.

“My new name is Cesario.”

This is Duke Orsino. Viola arrives at his palace and asks for a job. She becomes his messenger.

Duke Orsino is in love with Lady Olivia.

“Cesario, take this message to Lady Olivia. Tell her I love her.”

Viola is sad because she loves Duke Orsino! “Ahhh.”

This is Lady Olivia. Viola goes to her house.

“Duke Orsino loves you.”

“I do not love Duke Orsino.”

Viola is worried because Lady Olivia starts to fall in love with Cesario!

“What a mess! Duke Orsino loves Olivia, but I love Duke Orsino, and Olivia...

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

The cautious captain of a small ship had to go along a coast with which he was unfamiliar , so he tried to find a qualified pilot to guide him. He went ashore in one of the small ports where his ship stopped, and a local fisherman pretended that he was one because he needed some money. The captain took him on board and let him tell him where to steer the ship.

After half an hour the captain began to suspect that the fisherman did not really know what he was doing or where he was going so he said to him,' are you sure you are a qualified pilot?

'Oh, yes' answered the fisherman .'I know every rock on this part of the coast.' Suddenly there was a terrible tearing sound from under the...

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

Harry did not stop his car at some traffic-lights when they were red, and he hit another car. Harry
jumped out and went to it. There was an old man in the car. He was very frightened and said to
Harry, "what are you doing? You nearly killed me.!"
"yes" Harry answered, "I'm very sorry." He took a bottle out of his car and said ,"Drink some of
this. then you'll feel better." He gave the man some whisky, and the man drank it ,but then he
shouted again, "you nearly killed me!"
Harry gave him the bottle again, and the old man drank a lot of the whisky. Then he smiled and
said to Harry ,"Thank you .I feel much better now .but why aren't you drinking?"
"oh, well" Harry answered ,"I don’t want...

♡ATENA

کاربر ویژه
کاربر خبره
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
19/1/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

1538232671908.pngA cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolenHe went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!? ” he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered. “Alright, I’m gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna do what I done in Texas! And I don’t like to have to do what I done in Texas! “. Some of the locals shifted...

امضا : ♡ATENA

♡ATENA

کاربر ویژه
کاربر خبره
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
19/1/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

Fisherman.jpg
1538232720316.png
Go Fishing
A man called home to his wife and said, “Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends. We’ll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I’ve been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
My rod and fishing box, we’re Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up” “Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked
The following...

♡ATENA

کاربر ویژه
کاربر خبره
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
19/1/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

elevator.16.jpg

Funny Story of Elevator

The boy asked, “What is this, Father?” The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, “Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don’t know what it is
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat, ugly old lady moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady walked between them into a small room
The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially
They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began...

♡ATENA

کاربر ویژه
کاربر خبره
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
19/1/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

The magic paintbrush
Rose loved drawing. She was very poor and didn’t have pens or pencils.

She drew pictures in the sand with sticks.

One day, an old woman saw Rose and said, ‘Hello! Here’s a paintbrush and some paper for you.’

‘Thank you!’ smiled Rose.

She was so happy.

‘Hmmm, what can I paint?’ she thought.

She looked around and saw a duck on the pond.

‘I know! I’ll paint a duck!’

So she did. Suddenly, the duck flew off the paper and onto the pond.

‘Wow!’ she said. ‘A magic paintbrush!’

Rose was a very kind girl and she painted pictures for everyone in her village.

She painted a cow for the farmer, pencils for the teacher and toys for all the children...

♡ATENA

کاربر ویژه
کاربر خبره
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
19/1/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

متن انگلیسی فایل صوتی فوق در انتهای همین نوشته قرار دارد.

ترجمه فارسی داستان:

قلم موی سحرآمیز
رز عاشق نقاشی بود. او خیلی فقیر بود و هیچ خودکار و مدادی نداشت.

او با چوب روی ماسه نقاشی می کشید.

روزی از روزها پیرزنی رز را دید و گفت: «سلام! بیا این قلم مو و کاغذها رو بگیر. مال تو.»

رز با لبخندی گفت: «خیلی ممنون!»

رز خیلی خوشحال بود.

با خود فکر کرد: «بذار ببینم، چی بکشم؟»

اطراف را نگاه کرد و اردکی را در برکه دید.

«فهمیدم! یه اردک می کشم!»

همین کار را کرد. ناگهان اردک از کاغذ به بیرون پرید و به سمت برکه پرواز کرد.

او...

sara.gh

کاربر فعال
کاربر فعال
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
22/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

A young man asked Socrates the secret of success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him into the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and swiftly ducked him into the water.

The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled the boy’s head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air.

Socrates asked him, "what did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air". Socrates said, "That is the secret of success...​

کاربران بازدید کننده از موضوع (تعداد: 0)

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع (تعداد: 0, کاربر: 0, مهمان: 0)

عقب
بالا