6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
It was a nice summer day, my 5-year-old son James was playing outside in the backyard of our suburban home. James has always been a quiet boy, he plays by himself mostly, he never had many friends, but he has always had a wild imagination. I was in the kitchen feeding our dog Fido, when I heard what sounded like James talking to someone in the backyard. I’m not sure who it was he could be talking to, could he have finally made a friend? Being a single mom it’s hard for me to always keep an eye on my son, so I decided to go outside and check on him.

When I went into the backyard I was a bit confused, because James was the only person back there. Was he talking to...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Amin

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
The next day James stayed inside, I didn’t want him to leave my sight. I went into the garage and found his old baby monitor and set it up in his room, if anything comes into his room tonight, I was going to be able to hear it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the largest knife from the drawer and put it on my nightstand. Imaginary friend or not, I’m not letting anything hurt my little boy.

Soon enough night came. I put James to bed, he was afraid, but I promised him that I wasn’t going to let anything happen to him. I tucked him in, gave him a kiss, and turned on the nightlight. Before closing the door I whispered to him “Goodnight James, I love you.”

I tried to...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Amin
عقب
بالا