تاریخ ثبت‌نام
28/6/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

کودی و خواهرش آپریل تصمیم می گیرند که یک سگ داشته باشند. آنها به سمت مغازه فروش حیوانات خانگی می روند تا نگاهی به آنجا بیندازند.
Cody and his sister April decide they want a dog. They head down to the local pet store and have a look around.

مغازه فروش حیوانات خانگی بسیار کوچک است و حیوانات بسیاری ندارد.
It is a very small pet store that doesn’t have many animals.

صاحب مغازه پیرمرد مهربانی به اسم آقای اسمیت است. او به سمت شان می رود و به کودی و آپریل سلام می کند.
The owner of the shop is a nice old man named Mr. Smith. He walks over and greets Cody and April.

او می پرسد:« چه کمکی می توانم به شما بکنم؟»
“How can I help you?” he asks.

آپریل جواب می دهد:« ما می خواهیم یک سگ بخریم.»...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Osenwt
واکنش‌ها[ی پسندها] KãrMãW

Osenwt

مدیر بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
28/6/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

It was time for a haircut. Lenny didn't even have to look in the mirror. Even though he was going bald, he knew that he needed to cut his hair every two weeks.
He had a "tongue" of hair on the top of his head. His hair was thinning at the crown. He still had plenty of hair on the sides and back. It was what they call "salt and pepper," a mixture of gray hair and dark brown hair. It was only a few years, he figured, until the salt and pepper became just salt.
He never let his hair grow for more than two weeks. The longer it got, the worse it looked, he thought.
He spread a newspaper over the bathroom sink so that no hair went down the drain. He plugged in the clippers and started cutting...

Osenwt

مدیر بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
28/6/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

The yardman comes every two weeks. He drives a gray pickup truck. The truck is a Ford. It is about 15 years old, but it runs well. It doesn't burn oil, and it gets decent gas mileage. The yardman's name is Byron.
In the back of his truck are a lawn mower, a leaf blower, a rake, and a shovel. Byron uses the leaf blower to blow leaves and dirt from the back of the building out to the front of the building. Then he rakes up the leaves into a bag. He blows the dirt out into the street. He cuts the lawn with his lawn mower. He trims the hedge. He uses the leaf blower to blow the dirt off each Welcome mat that lies in front of each apartment door.
Then he puts all the leaves, the grass...

Osenwt

مدیر بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
28/6/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

It looked like rain. The sky was gray. It was almost noon, but the sun was hidden by a gray blanket. It was cool. There were no birds flying anywhere. A couple of birds sat on the telephone wire. Bob was standing outside talking to Bill. They both had their hands in their pockets. They knew that it was probably going to rain shortly. A sudden breeze blew some leaves off a tree onto the sidewalk.

A young woman wearing a dark blue coat and jeans walked by. She was walking a small dog. It was pure white, and pretty. It sniffed at a tree trunk. The woman waited patiently. Finally, the dog lifted its leg.

Bob said that he liked the rain. It was a nice change from the usual hot Los Angeles...

Osenwt

مدیر بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
28/6/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

Jim went to the thrift shop. He wasn't looking for anything in particular. He liked to go there just to browse. A big sign on the front door said OPEN. The shop was closed on Sunday and Monday. The rest of the week, it opened at 10 a.m. and closed at 2 p.m.
Two women worked inside. They rang up sales and put the items into plastic bags for the customers to carry out. At the back of the shop was a big room where another lady worked. She sorted the new donations and put price tags on them. At the end of each day, she would bring the new donations out to the main part of the shop.
Everyone who worked at the thrift shop was a volunteer. The only "payment" they received was that they had the...

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

ONCE upon a time a peacock and a tortoise became great friends. The peacock lived on a tree by the banks of the stream in which the tortoise had his home. Everyday, after he had a drink of water, the peacock will dance near the stream to the amusement of his tortoise friend.

One unfortunate day, a bird-catcher caught the peacock and was about to take him away to the market. The unhappy bird begged his captor to allow him to bid his friend, the tortoise good-bye.

The bird-catcher allowed him his request and took him to the tortoise. The tortoise was greatly disturbed to see his friend a captive.

The tortoise asked the bird-catcher to let the peacock go in return for an expensive...

امضا : a.frznh

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

The purpose of life

A long time ago, there was an Emperor who told his horseman that if he could ride on his horse and cover as much land area as he likes, then the Emperor would give him the area of land he has covered.

Sure enough, the horseman quickly jumped onto his horse and rode as fast as possible to cover as much land area as he could. He kept on riding and riding, whipping the horse to go as fast as possible. When he was hungry or tired, he did not stop because he wanted to cover as much area as possible.

Came to a point when he had covered a substantial area and he was exhausted and was dying. Then he asked himself, "Why did I push myself so hard to...

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

Unconditional Love

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco. "Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me." "Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him." "There's something you should know" the son continued, "he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a landmine and lost an arm and a leg. He has no where else to go, and I want him to come live with us." "I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live." "No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us." "Son," said the father, "you don't know what...

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

butterfly & the cocoon​

A small crack appeared on a cocoon. A man sat for hours and watched carefully the struggle of the butterfly to get out of that small crack of cocoon. Then the butterfly stopped striving. It seemed that she was exhausted and couldn’t go on trying. The man decided to help the poor creature. He widened the crack by scissors. The butterfly came out of cocoon easily, but her body was tiny and her wings were wrinkled. The ma continued watching the butterfly. He expected to see her wings become expanded to protect her body. But it didn’t happen! As a matter of fact, the butterfly had to crawl on the ground for the rest of her life, for she could...​

a.frznh

کاربر انجمن
کاربر انجمن
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
4/8/18
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

A little girl asked her father

"How did the human race appear?"

دختر کوچولویی از پدرش سوال کرد"چطور نژاد انسانها بوجود آمد؟"

The Father answered "God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so all mankind was made"

پدر جواب داد"خدا آدم و حوا را خلق کرد, آنها بچه آوردند سپس همه نوع بشر بوجود آمدند"

Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question.

دو روز بعد دختره همون سوال را از مادرش پرسید .

The mother answered

"Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

مادر جواب داد "سالها پیش میمونها وجود داشتنداز اونها هم نژاد انسانها بوجود اومد."

The confused girl went back to her father and said " Daddy, how is it possible that you told me human...

کاربران بازدید کننده از موضوع (تعداد: 0)

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع (تعداد: 0, کاربر: 0, مهمان: 0)

عقب
بالا