سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
thumbnail-placeholder-image.jpg

Written by J.C. Fields
Edited by Craig Groshek
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the express written consent of its author(s).

References: creepypastastories​

امضا : امین؛

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
ESTIMATED READING TIME — 29 minutes

A poorly tied slip knot, which held the body to a sandbag on the floor of the lake, succumbed to the forces of buoyancy and failed. This failure did not happen at first, but gradually as decomposition within the torso produced sufficient gases to cause the cadaver to tug on the badly secured rope. The fact a rather large catfish nibbled on the knot did not assist in keeping it intact.

At about midnight of the third day, after the poor soul’s decapitated torso entered the water, the knot failed and it rose to the surface. A rather strong wind out of the northwest helped guide it toward the shoreline. By five-thirty in the morning, the...​
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Five Days Later

The sheriff waited patiently as the winch slowly brought the submerged vehicle to the surface and onto dry land. Examination by divers working for the Oliver brothers indicated two bodies were in the vehicle. Both headless.

The uneasiness he felt intensified as he approached the car still attached to the tow-truck. Water poured out from every opening and crevice. His first task, check the license plate for the state and the year.

Josh Oliver met him at the rear of the Ford Fusion. “Kansas plates, tag year of 2016. They’ve been in the water a while. We found it in a fairly deep area, roughly thirty meters.”

Bending over, the sheriff looked at what he could...​

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
The Next Day

Three body bags lined the southern shoreline close to where the body of Tayanita Martin washed up. EMTs and deputies from Osborne’s department swarmed around them.

The sheriff stood huddled with Josh Oliver. “Where were they found?”

“Within a hundred feet of each other. All tied to sandbags.”

“Headless?”

“I’m afraid so.”

Folding his arms, the sheriff stared out over the lake. “Where?”

The diver pointed to the West. “About two klicks that way, there’s a tall bluff above the location and the depth is between seventy and a hundred meters.”

“I know the spot. How’d you find them?”

“Sonar.”

“You’ve dealt with these types of discoveries before, Josh. Best...​

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Two Days Later

Grove, OK

Sheriff Michael Osborne shook the hand of Director of Security Harry Wingfoot. “Thank you for seeing me, Director Wingfoot.”

“I’m curious, Sheriff Osborne, what do our security videos have to do with Adel County in Missouri?”

“One of your blackjack dealers was recovered from a large lake in our county.”

The man’s eyebrow shot up. “Uh, let’s discuss this in my office.”

When the door closed, Wingfoot asked, “Which one?”

Osborne tilted his head. “You have more than one?”

A nod was his answer.

“How many?”

“Over the past three years, three.”

“All female?”

“Yes. They all occurred around the same time each year.”

Osborne folded...​

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
McCullen & Bosso Funeral Home

Two Hours Later

Osborne sat in the office of the Funeral Director and handed him the picture of their suspect. “Does he work here?”

“That’s Leo Salazar. He is, or I should say, was our embalmer.”

“Was?”

Bob McCullen nodded. “Yeah, he hasn’t shown up for work for three days. Hasn’t called in or notified me. I’ve had to do his job for him.”

“And he’s never done that before?”

“No, never. He is an odd duck, but at least he was punctual.”

“What’s his address, Bob?”

“Let me check.” McCullen opened a desk drawer and removed a manilla folder. “7296 Farm Road 37. Do you know where that is? I certainly don’t.”

“Yeah, it’s north of...​

امین؛

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
The Following Morning

“Nothing in the resume Salazar gave Bob McCullen, when he applied for the job, exists in the real world, Sheriff.”

Osborne listened as Deputy Dwight Smith summarized his search for the missing embalmer. “Is it his real name?”

“Doubtful. I found an artist and a musician with the name on social media, but the state where he claims to have been born doesn’t have a birth certificate of anyone by that name.”

“What about former employers?”

“The funeral home where he claims to have worked for twenty years went out of business when the owner died. Or so Salazar claimed. I checked with Bob before I came in here. He said he had a horrible time finding anyone...​

عقب
بالا