• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Published on November 6, 2023

“It's Hard to Resist Omegle”

Written by Hailey Henson
Edited by Seth Paul
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : امین؛
واکنش‌ها[ی پسندها] Rigina

امین؛

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح

ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Before I even get into this, I’ve got a very important public service announcement for those of you already judging me based on the title of this alone. I don’t want any of you giving me lip in the comments about how I shouldn’t have even gotten on Omegle.

Oh, it’s Omegle! What did you expect?”

Come on, bro, you should have known you were gonna see some wild stuff on there.”

What were you even doing on Omegle?”

Yeah, I don’t want to hear any of it. Trust me, I’ve been through enough. In fact, you should be glad that I’m posting this at all. At the expense of my dignity, I’m going to explain my situation, so I really don’t need the...

• Heart

امین؛

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح

ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
“Hey, how are you doing tonight?” Her voice was like velvet, silky and smooth.

“Oh, I-I’m good!” I smiled, stuttering over my words. A deep blush settled over my features as I tried my best to contain my nerves. My fingers toyed with a string on my hoodie as I looked her over.

Raven-colored hair cascaded down her shoulders in a mass of voluminously shiny curls. My eyes moved down her face slowly, drinking in features that stood out in stark comparison. Seafoam green eyes gazed back at me, framed by thick, dark lashes.

“I’m Lili. What was your name?” Then she smiled. And I swear to you on everything holy that in that very moment, I’d thought the heavens themselves...

امین؛

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح

ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
This night was getting a whole lot better by the second. I mean, what were the chances?

“I’m sure a little company wouldn’t hurt!” With the most charming smile that I could muster, I leaned back in my gaming chair and cracked my knuckles. This was going to be one heck of a night.

“Just give me a few minutes to run a quick errand, and I’ll be over there in two shakes!”

That’s when I realized that Lili wasn’t in her room anymore. I’d been so caught up in what she looked like, that I’d totally disregarded anything in the background. In fact, it sounded like she was in her vehicle. A couple of car horns could be heard blaring in the background, the...

امین؛

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح

ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
Once again… what were the chances?

“I figured I’d just swing by and pick it up for you!” Her smile was big, and her eyes twinkled innocently. “I just so happened to catch the pizza boy out in the parking lot, and it turned out that he was getting ready to deliver your order!”

Literally everything Lili said felt incredibly fishy, and any sane man would have slammed the door in her face. But unbeknownst to me, she had a trick up her sleeve. Before I even had time to react, I felt her hand reach out and grab my arm, her fingers lightly caressing my skin. And that’s when I felt it.

All my doubts. All my confusion. All the questions dancing on the tip of my...

امین؛

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح

ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل

Staring back at me in big block letters was “Papi’s Pizzeria.”

I’ve been staying at my friend Mark’s house ever since that night. When I crashed him and his girlfriend’s Friday night slumber party, they were both slightly annoyed… until they realized I was covered in blood. Both of them were quick to console me before they shooed me off to the shower. My clothes were ruined, but Mark was more than glad to supply me with some new ones, stuffing the dirty ones into a freezer bag for the police.

The authorities carefully scoured the car and my house, and very quickly, everything around me was tied up into a big bow of bright yellow crime scene tape. The...

عقب
بالا