سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Published on November 8, 2023

“Purgatory”

Written by Dirk Stevens
Edited by Craig Groshek
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the express written...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : امین؛

امین؛

مدیر ارشد بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Chapter One: Surprise

I lay my hands against the edge of the bathroom sink and stare at my reflection. I could still add a trickle of blood down the corner of my mouth… The girl in the mirror shakes her head. I roll my eyes and toss the lipstick back into the drawer. She’s right. That would ruin everything. The whole point of dressing like this in the first place was to fit in with the rest of my cheerleading squad.

“Come on, Lil. We’re gonna be late.”

I roll my eyes and adjust the little white nurse’s hat over my hair. Rick. Patience never was one of his strengths. Besides, if he is in such a hurry, he should have been...

امین؛

مدیر ارشد بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
I put my best pout back on, bat my eyes and press my left hand against my cheek to show off my ring. “I’m off the market…” I meant to end it with a cutting remark. Something like, “So eat it jerk!” But the words die on my lips. He’s not wearing anything. Just a leopard skin tied low around his hips. He was all right back in high school, but now he looks like something out of a muscle magazine.

He smiles and holds out one of the red solo cups he’s carrying. “You don’t look like a housewife to me, Lil.”

My cheeks are on fire. I take the cup, close my eyes and down it one swallow. I hate Tequila, but this time it’s even worse, much more bitter than I remember Tequila...

امین؛

مدیر ارشد بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
His lips press against mine, silencing my protest. He presses forward, and I lay back on the stairs. Under the warmth of his body, my resolve shatters. He tastes just like I remember, mint and vodka. Something inside me ignites. Some animalistic hunger I can’t control. I need more. I need to touch him, feel his skin beneath my palm. My hand trembles as it slides up his back, my nails digging into his shoulder blades. I bite his lip, and he turns away and goes for my neck instead, teasing me with his teeth. I moan. He moves to my collar bone, his breath hot against my skin. The world melts away. I wind my hands through his hair, pulling him lower and arching into his...

امین؛

مدیر ارشد بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
It’s so out of character, I stop and look at her. Her wild hair and thick glasses, the way she has her blouse buttoned all the way to the top, the crucifix hanging around her neck…everything about her screams geek. Right down to her knee high argyle socks and black buckled shoes. But she’s staring down a man twice her size without even the slightest twinge of fear.

Ben looks her up and down. “Whatever.” He snorts and walks out the door.

Adam watches him go, and turns back to Stacey. “What was that about?”

“My mom, ‘Lady Helen.’” She sits down and rolls her eyes. “Ben’s been using Mom’s herbs to treat his leg since he got hurt ` back in high school. But she won’t...

امین؛

مدیر ارشد بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Chapter Seven: The Games We Play

The car rumbles to a stop and Bob turns off the engine. “We’re here.” His chainmail rattles as he lays his arm over the back of the seat and smiles. “Now, tell me this isn’t gonna be awesome.”

Rick ducks to see out the side window. His long gray wizard beard sways through my shoulder. “So… We’re doing this in the cemetery?”

His eyes dart to the funeral chapel on the far side of the parking lot, and I can already see the shadows spreading over his face. This is my cemetery. This is where they buried me.

“Hey, none of that. We’re here to have fun.” Bob’s fingers brush through Stacey’s hair as he...

عقب
بالا