سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل

“1999”

Written by Camden Lamont
Edited by Craig Groshek
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the express written consent of its author(s).

امضا : Amin

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
“The year is nineteen-ninety-nine.”

That sentence brings me back to my senior kindergarten class when I was five years old, where we used to read out the date on the blackboard every single day. The year 1999 exists as a stain in my mind, however, as a memory that will not go away no matter how I try to forget it. 1999 marked the year I lost my first tooth, my first time on a plane, and unfortunately the early loss of my childhood innocence.

That one memory that refuses to be wiped, it all started with that new (or old) TV. At that time Pokémon was the latest fad to hit the school. Pokémon cards, games, stickers, and the most popular, the TV show. So, of course, every time I...​
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
[Update] – November 14, 2009

People have been emailing me asking what exactly happened in 1999, I will get to that. Those weird TV shows I was watching apparently were meant to attract kids to Mr. Bear’s house, what Mr. Bear did shocked the entire town.

My dad actually drove me to Caledon along with the address Mr. Bear left on the letter. The house was actually in the outskirts of the town, in the open farmland. I still remember that house. It looked like an older farmhouse that looked to have been built in the early 1900s. The windows were all boarded up, and the house looked in a state of disrepair. As we walked up to the house, I remember my dad checking the address...​

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
[Update] – May 8, 2010

Last month, I finally got my G2 license (in Ontario, Canada, this allows you to drive in a car by yourself as well as with some passengers after 6 months). I, of course, took advantage of this and drove into Caledon for a little “Sunday drive.” Since I haven’t updated this blog in a while, I figured I might as well visit the house where the infamous channel of my childhood was located. The house looked different than when I last saw it in October. The place was no longer used as a daycare, and just sat there abandoned. However, it did have a “For Sale” sign showing that someone still owned it, wanting to get rid of it, though.

The abandoned house...​

عقب
بالا