سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل

“Colony Collapse Disorder”

Written by Nick Carlson
Edited by Craig Groshek
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the express written consent of its author(s).

امضا : Amin

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
The air filled with smoke, but to Texan farmer Don Murphy, it was all part of his daily routine.

Unlike most men, Don lived for his workdays. Even at fifty-seven he never grew tired of the fragrant fog of burning wood, the vast blue skies, and the rich, biting taste of the honey his bees tirelessly produced. It certainly wasn’t the highest-paying job, but any job that involved going outside and interacting with nature was good enough for him.

There were other beekeepers in his town, but Don Murphy was a titan among them; he often joked that half his job consisted of supervising apiaries other than his own. Of all his peers, his colonies were the strongest, they accepted new...​
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
A buzzing woke him up. Don shot up in his bed, yelping in panic, his lip pulsing with soreness – then realized his smartphone was merely vibrating on his nightstand. He picked it up and answered sleepily. “Don Murphy.”

“Don? It’s Carla.” His neighbor down the road was a regular who used his honey for baking. “I’m, uh, going to need another jar soon.”

Don’s brow furrowed. “We have plenty in stock right now, you can come on over anytime.”

“I did,” Carla replied. “I tried going up to your door earlier this morning, but your bees kept comin’ at me. One of them landed in my hair and I said ‘Nope’ and turned right around back home.”

“No, that couldn’t have been,” said Don...​

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل

Don had to fight back tears as he passed through the remains of his apiary. Half of his hives had been brutalized, each with their own mass killing of bees, long dead. The other hives appeared to have been untouched, but Don walked up to one and flung the lid off, lifting a raft. Just as he’d thought, only a few benumbed workers and a single queen remained.

“They left,” he said. “Rather die starving and alone than face what was coming…” He hesitated. How long had they been gone? During or after the assault? Or… he shuddered with foreboding… before?

A rattling emanated from one of the damaged hives. The lid jerked, as if something was pushing from underneath, and a...​

عقب
بالا