2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
One of Harry's feet was bigger than the other. “I can never find boots and shoes for my feet,” he said to his friend Dick.

“Why don't you go to a shoemaker?” Dick said. “A good one can make you the right shoes.”

“I've never been to a shoemaker,” Harry said. “Aren't they very expensive?”

“No,” Dick said, “some of them aren't. There's a good one in our village, and he's quite cheap. Here's his address.” He wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to Harry.

Harry went to the shoemaker in Dick's village a few days later, and the shoemaker made him some shoes.

Harry went to the shop again a week later and looked at the shoes. Then he said to the shoemaker angrily, “You're a silly...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Redemption

fatemeh-guitar

کاربر فعال
کاربر فعال
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
31/3/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

Mrs Jones did not have a husband, but she had two sons. They were big, strong boys, but they were lazy. On Saturdays they did not go to school, and then their mother always said, ‘Please cut the grass in the garden this afternoon, boys.’ The boys did not like it, but they always did it.

Then somebody gave one of the boys a magazine, and he saw a picture of a beautiful lawn-mower in it. There was a seat on it, and there was a woman on the seat.

The boy took the picture to his mother and brother and said to them, ‘Look, that...

امضا : fatemeh-guitar

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Two soldiers were in camp. The first one's name was George, and the second one's name was Bill. George said, 'Have you got a piece of paper and an envelope, Bill?'
Bill said, 'Yes, I have,' and he gave them to him.
Then George said, 'Now I haven't got a pen.' Bill gave him his, and George wrote his letter. Then he put it in the envelope and said, 'Have you got a stamp, Bill?' Bill gave him one.
Then Bill got up and went to the door, so George said to him, 'Are you going out?
Bill said, 'Yes, I am,' and he opened the door.
George said, 'Please put my letter in the box in the office, and ... ' He stopped.
'What do you want now?' Bill said to him.
George looked at the envelope of his letter...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

در حال قدم زدن در خیابان بودم که با خانمی نسبتا کثیف و کهنه پوشی که شبیه زنان بی خانه بود روبرو شدم که از من 2 دلار برای تهیه ناهار درخواست کرد.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

من کیف پولم را در آوردم و 10 دلار برداشتم و ازش پرسیدم اگر من این پول را بهت بدم تو نوشیدنی بجای شام می خری؟!

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago' , the homeless woman told me.

نه,من نوشیدن نوشیدنی را سالها پیش ترک کردم,زن بی خانه به من گفت.

'Will...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address and without realizing his error he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile….Somewhere in Houston a widow had just returned from her husband’s funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.After reading the first message she fainted. The widow’s son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I’ve Reached
Date: 2 May 2006
I know you’re surprised to hear from me. They have computers here and we are allowed to...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day, the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.

He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the boy was...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Jack worked in an office in a small town. One day his boss said to him, 'Jack, I want you to go to Manchester, to an office there, to see Mr Brown. Here's the address.'

Jack went to Manchester by train. He left the station, and thought, 'The office isn’t far from the station. I'll find it easily.'

But after an hour he was still looking for it, so he stopped and asked an old lady. She said, 'Go straight along this street, turn to the left at the end, and it's the second building on the right.' Jack went and found it.

A few days later he went to the same city, but again he did not find the office, so he asked someone the way. It was the same old lady! She was very surprised and...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts that they were able to give to their elderly mother, who lived far away in another city.

The first said, “I had a big house built for Mama. The second said, “I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house. The third said, “I had my Mercedes dealer deliver her an SL600 with a chauffeur. The fourth said, “Listen to this. You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can’t read it anymore because she can’t see very well. I met this monk who told me about a parrot that can recite...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Peter was eight and a half years old, and he went to a school near his house. He always went there and came home on foot, and he usually got back on time, but last Friday he came home from school late. His mother was in the kitchen, and she saw him and said to him, “Why are you late today, Peter
“My teacher was angry and sent me to the headmaster after our lessons,” Peter answered
?”"To the headmaster?” his mother said. “Why did she send you to him
“Because she asked a question in the class; Peter said, “and none of the children gave her the answer except me.”
His mother was angry. “But why did the teacher send you to the headmaster then? Why didn”t she send all the other stupid...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
One summer day, when tourists were lining up to enter a stately house, an old gentleman whispered to the person behind him, “Take a look at the little fellow in front of me with the poodle cut and the blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl!?” “It’s a girl,” came the angry answer. “I ought to know. She’s my daughter.” “Forgive me, sir!” apologized the old fellow. “I never dreamed you were her father.” “I’m not,” said the parent with blue jeans. “I’m her mother!”

یک روز تابستانی، وقتی جهانگردان برای وارد شدن به یک خانه با شکوه صف کشیده بودند، یک آقای مسن به آرامی به نفر پشت سر خود گفت: «یک نگاه به کودکی که جلوی من ایستاده و موهایش را مثل سگ های پشمالو آرایش کرده و شلوار جین آبی پوشیده...

کاربران بازدید کننده از موضوع (تعداد: 0)

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع (تعداد: 1, کاربر: 0, مهمان: 1)

عقب
بالا