ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

متن اول:​

Swimming with Sea Turtles while Scuba Diving
Turtles, sea snakes, one kind of lizard, and a crocodile make up the marine reptiles. By far, the most commonly encountered by scuba divers are the marine turtles, although six of the seven species of marine turtles in the world today are threatened or endangered — entirely due to the activities of humankind.
Marine turtles are well adapted to life in the sea compared to their terrestrial relations — their shells, or carapace (CARE-a-pace), are flattened and streamlined, and their legs have evolved into flippers and paddles. In spite of their adaptations, they must still return to the surface to...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Darla

Darla

گوینده آزمایشی + مدیر بازنشسته
گوینده آزمایشی
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
13/6/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

متن سوم​

Importance of Forests
I can’t imagine if all the forest in this world is disappearing slowly because of the human acts – deforestation by burning and clearing the area for own personal gain. It is not only about losing the trees but also the habitat for millions of species in there. Which after drives to climate change of the area and impact to global warming.
I believe everything works both ways. We can’t expect something good in return by doing something harmful to it. I am glad that I am still free to touch the big trees in the forest when I go trekking, see the plantations along the journey from my train window, spot squirrels or monkeys...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Darla

کاربران بازدید کننده از موضوع (تعداد: 0)

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع (تعداد: 0, کاربر: 0, مهمان: 0)

عقب
بالا